What you need:
2 x Racks of ribs
Your favourite rub
Your favourite barbecue sauce
1. Skin the membrane off the back of the two slabs of ribs
2. Season the bone side with salt and your rub.
3. Flip over and season the meat side with salt and rub
4. Place the ribs in the smoker preheated to 170°C
5. At 90 minutes, sauce the bone side and then flip over and sauce the other.
6. Re-sauce every 30 minutes until the rib meat pulls back from the bones half to two thirds of a centimeter (about 2.5 to 3 hours)
7. Remove from the smoker, slice and serve...